I still remember when I was in school, I liked to go to the opposite commercial street with my classmates in winter to buy warm grilled corn, the rich sauce was paired with the sweet glutinous corn, one bite, it was full of happiness…\nIt seems Happiness in student days is very simple.
A good friend and a piece of hot roasted corn seem to be able to make people very happy The grandpa’s glutinous corn I got this time is exactly the same as that time. The warm, fragrant grilled corn seems to return to the past in this sunny late autumn
- 2 corn
- Proper amount of honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Prepare two sticks of old grandpa glutinous corn, peel off the package, and steam for 10-15 minutes
- Prepare a sauce while steaming corn.
- Take a clean small bowl, put the right amount of oil, honey, chili powder, cumin powder and five-spice powder in the bowl according to the taste of each person, mix well and set aside Ebay Discount Code NHS.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take out the steamed corn, put it on a baking tray covered with tin foil, and brush the selected sauce on the corn.
- After brushing with sauce, spread with butter and sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Put the baking tray into the preheated baking tray, 200°C, 20-25 minutes, take it out halfway and turn it over, and brush the remaining sauce on the corn.
- Pay attention to the details of life to prevent allergic dermatitis
- How sales representatives manage dealers well
- How to Make Fried Peanut Bean Sprouts with Shredded Pork
- Tips for using sunscreen spray
- Short hair bride dress features
- Waxy corn 2 pcs
- Appropriate amount of cooking oil
- Appropriate amount of corn starch
- Appropriate amount of glutinous rice flour
- White sugar 2 feet
- a little water
- Remove the two waxy corn packages.
- Put the waxy corn on a plate, put the plate in the microwave oven, and set it on high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Break off the cooked corn kernels, pour them into water to moisten the surface of the corn kernels, add cornstarch and glutinous rice flour and mix well, so that each corn kernel is covered with flour.
- Pour an appropriate amount of edible oil into the pot, put the corn kernels into the oil, and spread the corn kernels with a spatula.
- Fry over low heat until the bottom is set, pour oil slowly around the sides of the pan, submerging the corn kernels.
- Fry until the corn kernels are crispy and golden.
- Sprinkle with sugar after serving
Honeycomb corn Golden corn
My favourite dish! ! ! Features of this dish: Crisp, fragrant and crisp. This dish consumes more fuel. The batter should be adjusted well, and the oil temperature is the key.
If the oil temperature control is too high, it will be burnt, and if it is too low, it will absorb too much oil and there will be no honeycomb.
- Wash the corn kernels with clean water first, float them, put them in a steamer and steam them until they are half mature, and set them aside for later use;
- Knock the eggs into a bowl, add flour, cornstarch, refined salt, water, and lemon juice to make a batter, and finally add steamed corn kernels to the batter; mix well to form a corn batter for later use
- Take a frying pan with a diameter of 35 cm and put it on the fire, put refined oil in the pan, and heat it until it is 70% hot
- When the oil is heated to 70% heat, take a colander in your left hand, and pour the adjusted corn syrup into the pot through the colander in your right hand. Pour in the corn batter in circles along the side of the pot, and pour it in layer by layer until All the batter has been poured
- There will be a lot of impurities in the colander after pouring the corn syrup into the pot
- Strain out the impurities in the colander
- When frying, the oil temperature will continue to rise. At this time, inject salad oil along the side of the pot to ensure that the temperature is controlled at 70%. Fry on low heat for about 2 minutes to form a honeycomb shape. Turn to high heat and continue frying until it becomes golden brown and crispy hour
- Gently press the surface of the corn with a spoon, if the surface is hard, it proves that it is ripe
- After the corn is roasted and mature, take it out with a colander, control the oil and put it on a plate. Later, move the “honeycomb” into the disc, sprinkle with soft white sugar and chocolate needles.
Fresh Corn: Corn Juice
Corn juice, for me, I think of the corn juice from a certain township, which tastes very good. I always wonder why corn juice tastes like this. Later, I watched a lifestyle program on TV, and I probably had an impression of it, which was to make corn juice.
It’s just that the season was wrong at that time, so I didn’t practice. This idea can finally be practiced in the late summer and early autumn season. Sweet and delicious, full of milk flavor Kitchen Accessories Price in Pakistan
The Corn Porridge
Corn is a good health product in coarse grains, which is quite beneficial to human health. Corn has the effects of regulating the appetite, lowering blood fat, and lowering serum cholesterol. Fresh corn kernels are served with frangipani, which tastes fresh and fragrant.
The corn porridge made with frangipani is soft, glutinous and fragrant, melts in the mouth, and is very easy to digest. It is especially suitable for the elderly and children to make breakfast porridge.
- Ingredients: eggs, tender cornsticks.
- Wash the corn and rub it into grains with a brush.
- Rub the corn kernels.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Put water in the pot and boil.
- Add corn kernels and cook for ten minutes.
- Pour the egg wash into the pot and bring to a boil. Turn off the fire.
- Put the porridge in a bowl and serve.